Best weather app

cjhonney

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm making the move from Blackberry to iPhone later this week and had a weather app question.

I'm currently using Berryweather to get my weather on my BB which is a NOAA fed weather app. I am having a tough time trying to find something similar for iPhone simply because it is the most accurate forecast and also supplies a very good radar.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I personally just use the built in app but I dont need a radar.. I have checked out weatherbug in the past you may want to check that out..

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm making the move from Blackberry to iPhone later this week and had a weather app question.

I'm currently using Berryweather to get my weather on my BB which is a NOAA fed weather app. I am having a tough time trying to find something similar for iPhone simply because it is the most accurate forecast and also supplies a very good radar.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Being a trained NWS spotter, and WxGeek... I've tried a lot of the apps out there... the ones I've kept: WeatherTAP (it's a subscription web site - and the app lets you use your subscription); My-Cast, TWCMax, Weatherbug Elite, and RadarScope. If I were going to cut back to just one, I'd stick with My-Cast.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Any suggestions??

Thanks

I too used Berryweather on my Storm 2. I was unable to find a single app with both forecast and radar. I purchased both the Weather Channel App and My Radar Pro. In retrospect, the OEM app and My Radar Pro are all I needed. I like My Radar Pro.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I too used Berryweather on my Storm 2. I was unable to find a single app with both forecast and radar. I purchased both the Weather Channel App and My Radar Pro. In retrospect, the OEM app and My Radar Pro are all I needed. I like My Radar Pro.

My-Cast has forecasts & radar... plus warnings delivered as issued.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
My-Cast has forecasts & radar... plus warnings delivered as issued.

I was reading the reviews of mycast and a ton of people are saying its not working on the 4s.. and they keep getting errors it makes me reluctant to spend 4 bucks on it

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Use Fahrenheit it is kind like the blackberry

Shows the temp as a notification and has good radar when u launch it
I uninstalled just to see if it would help battery but it had no effect

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
check out local networks. I use wzzm13 app and woodtv app also fox17 all in my area have free apps with radar and 10 day forecasts.. you can add locations to jump too and try to scan the nation for rain.

N8star

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
As a resent blackberry evacuee I've had all the BB weather apps out there but none can hold a candle to My-Cast. I did some leg work when I first got the 4s and settled on My-Cast. Works like a charm on my 4s. The best weather app I've ever seen.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

TWC has forecasts and a motion radar. It doesn't have the temp badge like BeWx does. I used that on my S2 and loved it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh