• Tweeterena Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, I've tried all the free ones. Didn't like any of them. Most of the ad space is too big.

But Nambu and Natsulion are great freebies.

I've bought:

Twittelator Pro
Tweetie
LaTwit
Simply Tweet
Twiltr
TwitterBox
Twittervision
Twitterific Premium
Birdfeed

After all these paid and free apps, the one that is the nicest looking, easiest to use, and fastest is Twitterific Premium. You can set this one up to have multiple clicks on a person's avatar to do different things. If you click inside the tweet, the links are highlighted for you. Replies to you, direct messages to you, and your posted tweets are all different colors so they are easy to spot.

Getting to the preferences is easy, and setting them is easy. It's not overly complicated like Twittelator Pro, which is buggy for me. The only things Twitterific Premium are lacking is a landscape keyboard and the ability to see your followers and who you are following. These are coming in a later update.

I would suggest trying out Twitterific free version for a while and see what I mean. I started out with that one, but the ad space was too big for my liking.

Now on the laptops I have, Tweetdeck is the easiest to use, even on my Macbook.

Blu, from These guys is simply the best one for the desktop that I've used. Period. However, for some reason, the last update won't render correctly on my screen.

Just my input. :)

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Started out with Twitterific but it fell victim to the "Apocalypse":p. I Swithed to Twitterlater Pro and have been using it ever since. Very Nice. I have Tweet Deck on my iPhone is it is good also, but I prefer TP.

I just downloaded Twitterena and when the come out with their version 3.0 I may swithch. They are to have FB integration in the new version.:)

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
My favorite is Twitterena. I like the way it updates. It also has integration with twitpic and twitlonger. An update it due soon that is going to include Facebook integration as well. All this and the app is only 99 cents compared to Tweetie which is $2.99.

ChrisBuchholz

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Birdfeed

I really dig the newly released Birdfeed. It's simple, quick and intuitive like we all love it from Tweetie, but it has some other features such as local caching, (much) better search and some cool featured sms-style direct messaging.

There has always been many things I would like to add or change in the different twitter apps, but in birdfeed, the only features I miss, is the ability to change between portrait- and landscape mode as in the native SMS app(and many others), the ability to create shortcuts to e.x. searches and lay the shortcut in the navigator (where you also go to either timeline, direct messages or mentions ...) and at last, I would love to see the option to receive push-notification on different events (such as direct message, mentions etc. ... of course very configurable!).

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
How an app that will post to more than one site? I post to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. On a jailbroken phone, I'm using qTweeter. It will post the same text to Twitter and Facebook simultaneously.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I toggle between Tweetie, Twitterena, and Twitterific.

Right now in order:

Twitterific
Twitterena
Tweetie

The only peeves I have with Tweetie is that you can't just toggle between landscape and portrait, you have either or, not both without going into settings.

Twitterena, it's not my favorite interface but it has a LOT of features.

Twitterific seems to be what I've been going with lately. It's got multiple @replies and everything else that I seem to want in a client and it's free (I can deal with an ad at the top).

I have yet to break down and buy Twitelator Pro.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
The only peeves I have with Tweetie is that you can't just toggle between landscape and portrait, you have either or, not both without going into settings.

Thats what I love about Tweetie.. I wish all my other Twitter apps would simply go right into landscape mode when I wanted to tweet.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Thats what I love about Tweetie.. I wish all my other Twitter apps would simply go right into landscape mode when I wanted to tweet.

I think after using portrait for so long, I just like using it now, haha for longer texts and tweets, i like landscape, but for quick ones, i like portrait i suppose :)

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Tweetie is ALL TIME FAVORITE ... im still trying to get used to TweetDeck its brand new and has columns instead of tabs

KeLLStaR

May 27, 2009
Visit site
There are so many Twitter apps that I have no idea which one to buy & don't want to buy one only to have to buy another.

I'm playing with the free ones - Tweet Deck, TwitterFon & Twitterific. Each has pros & cons. I find that each one has a good feature but lacks elsewhere. If only someone could take the good things from each and put them into one. THAT I would buy. :)

Tweetie sounds good, it looks like TwitterFon - what are the good features?

Christinme7890

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have used every single twitter app out there....Seriously. Twittelator Pro, Tweetie, and Tweetdeck are the only ones worth using. They all have their own benefits and quirks but they all basically do the same thing.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have used every single twitter app out there....Seriously. Twittelator Pro, Tweetie, and Tweetdeck are the only ones worth using. They all have their own benefits and quirks but they all basically do the same thing.

So have I. Twitterific Premium is the one for me. Not too many features to get overloaded, but just right.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox