Best Tripod/Stand for iPhone 3G/3GS

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
ok I`m about to get my first stand or tripod cinse latelly i find myself using my iPhone on my desk; what are you guy`s using out there. i found some, but i need some advise. so far i found the
1. Gorillamobile
2. Podium by Pivotal
3. Celestron(table top tripod)
4. Xstand

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
latelly i been watching alot of videos, and checking stuff while my screen is full of windows, and doing some IM; you know the usual. i hate to see him laying flat on my desk while he(you see i call my 3GS he, yeah he deserves it lol) can be on a tripod or a stand not just a dock, maybe i can use one of this in car holdsters u know like the one TOM TOM has that can be atached to the windows of my car and the surface on my desk; this would be perfect. but i wanna be able to turn it around, and grab some video; i do tutorials some time.

Last edited:

lbcampbell

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
Blur tripod

You might add this new tripod to your list: Blur Tripod

Site does not indicate whether the tripod does horizontal, but a vendor video appears to depict a horizontal iPhone; can't tell for sure that it's supporting itself in horizontal.

Regret not permitted to include links to the above sites.

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
i did not included the blur cuz its limited + the way it holds the device. i need something where the device will be secured in place but flexible at the same time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner