Best Travel Accessories?

K12yp70n173

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
So for all of you that have Mac book (pro), iPads, iPhones, iPods, etc. If you have one, some, or all, what is your favourite travel accessory. Do you guys take your ipads, iphones, and Mac books, or does something have to get left at home. Looking for suggestions on good backpacks, all in one chargers, anything else that you find convienent for travel. thanks.

K12yp70n173

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
@Alli
Do you have the Zaggsparq 2.0 I asked about it in another post. Was wondering how the quality was. I heard about those jackets on a twit podcast they look very nice. Really considering getting one.

@Jwhite4304
I'm in the same boat, its a lot of cables and chargers. It's something I'm really looking to consolidate.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I don't have an iPad, but soon I hope! I do have a Macbook and an iPhone. Too hard to take the iMac with me! :p:D Lately I have been leaving the Macbook at home. Even on business trips. I have my iPhone set up that I can do just about everything on it even when I am "on the road".

All I take now is my iP4, wall charger, earbuds, and BT headset. That's IT! Makes going through the Airport a breeze!!:cool:

shapsp

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
of coz, don't forget the travel adapaters. it is really important. i went india and the slots were different and i had a hard time finding an adapter. :(

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
@Alli
Do you have the Zaggsparq 2.0 I asked about it in another post. Was wondering how the quality was. I heard about those jackets on a twit podcast they look very nice. Really considering getting one.

I do have the Zagg Sparq 2. I love it. Take it any time I'm going to be away from a power source.

I have two SEV jackets, the men's fleece vest and the women's Go jacket. Love them both, and you'll find me in one or the other most of the year. When I visited my kids up north this winter, I actually wore both at the same time!

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Another big user of Scottevest - men's fleece and jacket, microfiber pullover and a bunch of tshirts and polos. Plenty of pockets! I am looking at their cable organizer for all the power adapters and cables I seem to have.

colcasac

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi! I found this online store and I was in love with the products they have. They have different kinds of sleeves and pouches. I purchased a pouch and 2 sleeves for my iphone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox