Best To Do App?

jaguar11

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
what do you think is the best to do app? i personally use Things but it doesn't do something that i want it to do like push notifications. let me know what you think.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I use Appigo ToDo. I really like it. It sync with iCal but does not use PN that I know of. What I like most is that you can Call,Email,SMS directly from the App. Very Nice!!:)

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
+ 1 for Appigo's Todo, and in their app description in iTunes...it says push notifications is coming in the next update.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I use a combo of ToodleDo, NotifyMe, and the Calendar with a Google Calendar sync. Probably a round a bout way of doing things, I know.

I might have to check out Appigo's app. Everyone says that is nice.

CYaris

Jun 30, 2009
www.esqtechsolutions.com
But there is still no sync with outlook. So to effectively use tasks on the iphone, you need to run two apps, outlook and a task app? This makes no sense to me.

jamesgangut

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I am using Pocket Informant, does both Calendar (syncs to Google Calendar) and ToDo (syncs with Toodledo) they are also working on a direct sync to Outlook.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I have just recently started using 2Do and I have liked it so much that I have switched from using Appigo ToDo. I really like 2Do. The UI is wonderful and very easy to use.

RunningScared

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Hands down > Todo

I have been able to organized all my to do's. I haven't found any other app that is so freaking flexible! I can create my own lists, my own tags, my own contexts, etc, etc, etc.

You can even try it for free (Todo Lite).... That's how I got hooked!

JoeyC#IM

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I use OmniFocus and reQall. OmniFocus is very good for complex task management, overkill for a simple to do list though. reQall is something I've just started using, but so far seems pretty impressive. It is a voice recognition app which will create tasks based upon what you record. It will then make a list and even add the item to your calendar.

RunningScared

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
OMG... they did it again

I just heard that Appigo (Todo) came out with a way to sync Todo > Toodledo > iCal.... no more Wi-Fi connection needed... you can sync over the cloud!!!!

Yeah... Todo is the best task management app in the App Store... they are so innovative! :)