Best Soundock for Iphone 3GS

jnewman33

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
I am getting ready to purchase a soundock for my 3GS($300 or under)-Is the Bose model the best one or is there a better one off my radar? Any help/advice appreciated

amorok

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Well, I'm using a Belkin dock for mine, it has standard headphone jack for audio out and you need a double male end caple. It uses the universal dock system which is why I have it, I use several different products and can hot swap the shells. The sound quality isn't important for me as I have hearing loss and don't benefit from high end audio, so this might not be the one for you, but at $30 on Amazon it was right for me.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I use a JBL sound dock. It also has a variety of shells that you can use to dock different ipods or iPhones. There's so many to choose from so I wasn't sure what to pick. I picked this because I didn't want something so big and huge taking up a lot of space. It fits nicely on top of my TV, and the sound seems pretty good to me. It also comes with a remote control.

I think it was around $160 retail, but I got it for free from my AMEX points. I also use it to charge my iPhone, as it charges it while playing music or if it is off, but you just lay the phone in there.

2s9wtp0.jpg

Last edited:

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Iboxtaboy-Thanks..That one looks interesting..You said the sound is good?

It's a compact unit, so the sound isn't earth shattering, but to me, the sound seems fine for what I use it for. I was at a local mall the other day, and walked by a Brookstone store, and noticed that they had a lot of iPhone sound docks too. Good thing about going to the store is that you can sample the sound yourself. I'd check that out too, if you're really worried about the sound quality.

BDV1973

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the Sony ICF-CS10iP Dream Machine and I like it. Sound good but I do not have anything to compare it to as this is th efirst docking station I have ever purchaced.

japitaki

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
If you want the best sounding solution, then get the Waida 170i Transport. Its get the audio digital signal without going through the ipod cheap DAC. the price is $ 370.

None of the others can do this. Easily beats $6-800 CD players and all of the docking outside.

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I am already using bose model and it is really providing best service in one way, let me know you are interested to know more about it. I suggest to buy the bose. Go for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2