Best Screen Protector for iPhone 5, is it the Zagg HD?

giper54

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I am getting ready for my iPhone 5. I have used Zagg in the past as a screen protector and I have been happy with Zagg. Before I buy the Zagg HD, is there a better screen protector out there?

boldBud

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the Zagg HD and love it. You can barely tells it's on, fingerprints don't show up too bad, it's very good at protecting and I love the feel of it. I have the one designed for cases on it as well but I'm considering the switch to the full screen one.

footmatix

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
The invisible shield HD is very good however it does not fit the entire surface of the screen unlike the one made for the iPhone 4 S??
Anyone else notice this on their iPhone 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ktez

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I just got the Zagg HD tonight, so far I like it but it looks weird the way it sticks up from the front a little, I guess since I was used to the regular Zagg on my old phone. But this one does not show fingerprints or cheek prints as easily!

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I have the Zagg HD and I suppose I'm going to be the minority here - I don't like it.

Finger prints & smudges are showing up a lot and any sort of oil that gets on is very hard to get off without a proper microfiber cloth. Looking to switch to a Glas.tr soon.

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I want the glass.t but I'm scared that it will get a spec of dust under it and its supposed to be a one time installation thing not like you can keep taking it off

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I dont like Zagg either. Its almost sticky when you drag your finger across it, and the orange peel/rippling affect kills it for me too.

roaztb33f

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm all for the SGP line. IMO the Ultra Crystal is the best for showing off Retina swag.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm all for the SGP line. IMO the Ultra Crystal is the best for showing off Retina swag.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
How is the Spigen SGP Ultra Crystal for fending off scratches to the protector itself please? My current cheap screen protector is scratched to hell and back. They aren't deep scratches but they are still very noticeable.

chippy19977

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
How is the Spigen SGP Ultra Crystal for fending off scratches to the protector itself please? My current cheap screen protector is scratched to hell and back. They aren't deep scratches but they are still very noticeable.

The SGP Ultra Crystal doesn't scratch easily in my experience. It truly doesn't even look like I have a screen protector on mine.

md17

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Get the 3 for $10 pack at AT&T. Can't even tell these are on the phone. And they're cheap so if they get damaged its not an issue