Best price/place to get Otterbox cases?

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I assume no one can get any lower than Amazon or ebay, but does anyone have any recomendations as far as sellers they would recommend for buying iPhone 4S Otterbox cases from (Defender and Commuter)

Thanks!!

javierE186

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would say amazon.com since I got my iPhone 4 case there really cheap (17.98), however I doubt they have the iPhone 4S version there. But you can try and see if it is up.

SolstroCken

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I assume no one can get any lower than Amazon or ebay, but does anyone have any recomendations as far as sellers they would recommend for buying iPhone 4S Otterbox cases from (Defender and Commuter)

Thanks!!

I'd like to get the iPhone 4S Otterbox cases On Ebelow that price lower than Amazon ,ebay,My iPhone 4S Otterbox cases so fit to my 4s

wunhangios

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Be careful about the version you get. While the Otterboxes for 4 do fit the 4s, they do have issues with the camera flash reflection and (on the defender) issues with the ambient light sensor. You have to get the updated 4s version.

arctictwist

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
You may not like what you get if its anything like the i4 case. The plastic is thin and flimsy. it breaks easily. Mine broke just from opening and closing the flap over the doc connector port. Im trying to figure out what i should get as a replacement.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
You may not like what you get if its anything like the i4 case. The plastic is thin and flimsy. it breaks easily. Mine broke just from opening and closing the flap over the doc connector port. Im trying to figure out what i should get as a replacement.

4s case has been redesigned. bigger front port for camera and sensors, bigger back port for flash back.New TPU silicon more ridged doesn't attract lint, slides in pockets better and doesn't get sticky. I love the new colors. I can't find the new colors on amazon so looking for a coupon and ordering from the otterbox store. I think I am going to get the defender and the reflex. I ordered one from amazon and it wasn't lined inside. I must have gotten a knock off that is the problem you run into on amazon and ebay is knock off cases.

serqet

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I got an Otterbox Defender from Amazon in "retail packaging" for my 4s. At $35 seemed steep, but I like the sturdiness. It was properly lined, and the openings line up very well. It also comes with a holster that can be used as a kick stand of sorts.

I saw Defender on this site for less. No regrets though. :D

Last edited:

arctictwist

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I just watched the video on their website, im not convinced at all. It even shows the same weak spot in the plastic directly in the video! But atleast if you do break it, theyll send you a new one no problems, their cust service is the best thing about the company.

markshah2

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
It is possible that someone can be better than these two sites but they are like a legend.

Last edited:

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I prefer Amazon over Ebay. Got both my daughters and mine there. Acutally all our cases...Otterbox and Speck from there. No regrets, 6 cases later. :D

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I picked up an otterbox armor case for $5 from att recently

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Regardless of where you purchase your Otterbox case, if it's defective call Otterbox. They'll replace it free.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Regardless of where you purchase your Otterbox case, if it's defective call Otterbox. They'll replace it free.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

As long as it's a legit case purchased from Otterbox or their Amazon store. Most of the cases on Amazon are fake OB cases and if that's the case, OB won't do anything for you except say they're sorry.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR