• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Best March Madness apps for iPhone: NCAA Sports, CBS Sports, ESPN Tournament Challenge, and more!

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

March Madness is upon us and all the basketball fans will no doubt want to keep up with all the action. If there's a game you can't watch, your iPhone can easily let you check scores, view brackets, and more. These are currently the best App Store apps for iPhone to help you keep up with March Madness!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
These are all good apps and i have used them all at one time or naother including you might want to add SportsCenter FEED to your list which is all news and heavy into what sports are going on given the time of year and the sport like College BB so it would be heavy into that now and does give you push notification if you want or you can just get the notification in banner form.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion theScore is the best sports app. You can keep track of all of your teams during March Madness.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion theScore is the best sports app. You can keep track of all of your teams during March Madness.

No sports app beats the Score for speed, accuracy and breadth of information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TheScore app is indeed my go-to sports app and have replaced the ESPN ScoreCenter app. I do, however, have the NCAA Sports app installed which is also pretty good.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza