Best Leather Pouch?

mavsguy842

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a leather pouch to try and use an iPhone 7 Plus without a case. I love the old BlackBerry leather pouches because they were rigid, making it easy to slide the phone in and out while providing plenty of protection in your pocket. The Sena Heritage leather pouches are so flimsy they're really hard to get on and off.

Has anyone found a leather pouch like the BlackBerry leather pouches I'm describing? I don't need/want slots for credit cards or money, and I don't need/want a little tab to help pull the phone out of the pouch (but that would be preferable to fighting to get it out every time).

Thanks!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
ed65efc434967c0972a5d29cf2ad583b.jpg

Was looking at these the other day on the Decoded website.

mattkerwin24

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for a leather pouch to try and use an iPhone 7 Plus without a case. I love the old BlackBerry leather pouches because they were rigid, making it easy to slide the phone in and out while providing plenty of protection in your pocket. The Sena Heritage leather pouches are so flimsy they're really hard to get on and off.

Has anyone found a leather pouch like the BlackBerry leather pouches I'm describing? I don't need/want slots for credit cards or money, and I don't need/want a little tab to help pull the phone out of the pouch (but that would be preferable to fighting to get it out every time).

Thanks!

You end up purchasing any? I'm kind of interested in this too...

mavsguy842

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I ended up buying a leather pouch from pdair: https://www.pdair.com/iphone-7-plus-leather-sleeve-pouch-case

The pouch feels very nice and isn't too bulky. It's easy to slide the phone in and out of the pouch, but it won't slide out on its own, even when tipping it upside down and holding it from the bottom. The main drawback is that there is no felt lining on the inside of the case - it's just the other side of the leather. The website doesn't automatically send you a shipping notification email, and because they're located in Hong Kong I got nervous and emailed their support site inquiring about my order after a few days. They replied with a USPS tracking number and the pouch arrived about 7-10 days after I ordered it.
pouch1.jpgpouch2.jpgpouch3.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if there's a "best" leather iPhone pouch...LOL . After reading this thread I did a quick search and I saw a lot that I like. I actually had a Snugg leather pouch for my 5s and loved it as it reminded me of my Blackberry pouch days.

mavsguy842

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if there's a "best" leather iPhone pouch...LOL . After reading this thread I did a quick search and I saw a lot that I like. I actually had a Snugg leather pouch for my 5s and loved it as it reminded me of my Blackberry pouch days.

Best/Favorite is always subjective. Hoping to use this thread as a place for people to share their favorites and reasons. I checked and it seems Snugg doesn't make a leather pouch for the 7 Plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner