Best iPhone5 Wallpaper of the week!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
This week's winner of the best iPhone 5 homescreen in the spirit of national coffee day is elizabeth2

Congratulations to elizabeth2, and thank you for a job well done....

Here is the winning wallpaper!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1380480463.492345.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulation, Elizabeth2, for being the winner of this week' stop home screen. Job we'll done, ma'am...we'll done, indeed...:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
So exciting to have one of the wallpapers that I've made be selected as the wallpaper of the week! :)
Not only is iMore a wealth of technical information it's a great place for all of us to share the creative aspects of our phones as well.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations Elizabeth 2, you are deserving and you help to keep our phones looking great. Thanks for the walls and having a super blog.

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So exciting to have one of the wallpapers that I've made be selected as the wallpaper of the week! :)
Not only is iMore a wealth of technical information it's a great place for all of us to share the creative aspects of our phones as well.
WOW lizzie congrats and I would expect no different. This is tight as 'D says and reminds me of that great coffee for me from you tomorrow...LOL Job well DONE! :):yes:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I guess I'm your #1 fan Elizabeth using your wallpapers all the time, so not only are they fabulous you are too !!! CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN :biggrin::dancing:

Lol well we are each other's number one fan then!!! Thank You Wendy!!
It's people like you that make coming to visit iMore for a few minutes or stay for a while so much fun!!

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Anybody have any good sources for new wallpapers? I usually check pimp my screen or HD wallpapers but they're kind of stale sometimes.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
This week's winner of the best iPhone 5 homescreen is once again t3ddie.

Congratulations to t3ddie, and thank you for a job well done....

Here is the winning wallpaper!

a6uryseg.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods