Best iphone ever

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
So I have been using my lovely new iPhone 6 for two days now and I just wanted to share my love and appreciation for it with fellow ifolks. It has been a pleasant surprise for me since I was completely against buying an iPhone 6 due to its larger size and rounded form factor. I still think the sharp design of my 5S is one of the most beautiful phone designs. But after having the i6 in my hands for a while now I am beginning to appreciate more and more the usefulness of the new rounded design. Its like a gorgeous pebble and I absolutely love the feel of it!

I was very apprehensive regarding one-handed usability of the i6 but I must say its fairly manageable with one hand (and I have rather small hands). I particularly like the "reachability" trick. The battery life is amazing as well. At the end of the day, I am one happy lad. :)

I hope you are enjoying your iPhone 6 as much, if not more. Cheers!

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Glad to hear the 6 is growing on you. I too thought the 5s was a better design, but after having the 6 for a few months I feel the 5s feels clunky to me, funny how things grow on you.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on the new iPhone! I got mine on launch day, and it still hasn't lost its original appeal. I love my 6 as well! 😄

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Congrats! I've been using mine for almost 2 months, and it is indeed an amazing iPhone. The best one so far.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on getting your new iPhone, and thank you for sharing your thoughts about it with is. Take care ...;)

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I also just got the iPhone 6. I had the 5. The 5 lasted for over two years but it finally gave up the ghost. I am very happy with the new phone too! Love the camera! And the feel of the device. So far so good. Congrats on your new purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Awesome camera. Just a quick point and shoot from my big truck at 72mph
76450c4465c099b8c0bf3ddd1015d9ed.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drum

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Just got my iPhone6 as an upgrade from my a BlackBerry Z10 and I'm really enjoying the experience. I've used BB since 2008 and wanted to try something different.
This phone is great, I'm just getting used to it. The the fact that everything works, the choice of apps and the speed is fantastic.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got my iPhone6 as an upgrade from my a BlackBerry Z10 and I'm really enjoying the experience. I've used BB since 2008 and wanted to try something different.
This phone is great, I'm just getting used to it. The the fact that everything works, the choice of apps and the speed is fantastic.

Welcome to iMore and congrats on the 6, enjoy.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Congrats on the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to imore and congrats on the new phone. Enjoy it for many years to come!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
The wife and I picked up our 6's last night and I must concur! What an amazing piece of hardware. Thin and fast! Really don't want to put s case on it but it's inevitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods