Best iPhone chargers

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Tammy missed one. It's fairly new though. Anker's new 30w Nano. I've been amazed with it so far. I use it with Anker's Powerline+ lll USB-C to lightning cable, designed for fast power charging. The iPhone 14 Pro Max can charge to 27w. So the 30w Nano does the job, and does it well. I didn't think I'd notice a difference from the 20w charger. But I did. It's fast...real fast! I'm impressed!
bf8176f2115b96da165eb67b96e4b6ed.png

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Tammy missed one. It's fairly new though. Anker's new 30w Nano. I've been amazed with it so far. I use it with Anker's Powerline+ lll USB-C to lightning cable, designed for fast power charging. The iPhone 14 Pro Max can charge to 27w. So the 30w Nano does the job, and does it well. I didn't think I'd notice a difference from the 20w charger. But I did. It's fast...real fast! I'm impressed!
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230220/bf8176f2115b96da165eb67b96e4b6ed.png

I've really been tempted to purchase this one, but it's a bit pricey! We do own a couple of the Anker 60W USB-C GaN dual port chargers, which were mentioned in the article, and are very happy with them. Although it's not mentioned in the article, I purchased a HALLEAST for Magsafe Charger Stand and really like it. It works great with Apple's MagSafe charger. I used to use a holder made by Spigen, which worked well, but I really wanted something that would make my phone easy to see.

Mag Safe Charger Stand.jpg

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the “Otterbox 2-in-1 Charging Station with MagSafe” about a month ago for my nightstand. I was looking for an all in one charging solution (in white) for my i14 Max and AW 6. I tried a couple off brand units that I wasn’t happy with but, although a little pricey, this Otterbox unit I’ve been quite pleased with

5a8b40bc0d527495772d237dc6f76291.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've really been tempted to purchase this one, but it's a bit pricey! We do own a couple of the Anker 60W USB-C GaN dual port chargers, which were mentioned in the article, and are very happy with them. Although it's not mentioned in the article, I purchased a HALLEAST for Magsafe Charger Stand and really like it. It works great with Apple's MagSafe charger. I used to use a holder made by Spigen, which worked well, but I really wanted something that would make my phone easy to see.

View attachment 132310

The 60w works good too.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site

View attachment 132310

Just my own personal experience. The all in one MagSafe stands look great and get the job done. I have the Belkin 3 in 1. Sleek, functional, aesthetically nice one cord barely seen. I avoided buying the stand like the one you posted that simply fits the OG MagSafe puck and the S7 fast charger puck. But in the future I will. I keep the S7 puck down by the side of my Belkin stand. The puck charges 15 to 100% in about 46 mins, the Belkin stand in about 84 mins. My conclusion is functionally nothing beats the puck in charge time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR