Best iPhone 4 Case I've Seen Yet

jphoman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
The New SGP Case NEO HYBRID Color Series and SGP Case NEO HYBRID EX Series look amazing. There is one that looks like it is a part of the iPhone 4 itself having a silver look that matches the stainless steel band. It comes with screens as well so price is definitely worth it. Just letting you all know that they're about to be ready for sale!

SGP Store iPhone 4 Cases

View attachment 6558
- my favorite.

MrFadedGlory#IM

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
But they do look like what I am looking for. I have an Apple bumper and these look built much better. i think i will grab one of these for sure. Thanks

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested in these cases, but I think I'll wait until I hear from some of you how they look, hold up, etc. Please do let us know your thoughts when you get them!

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
OP, I agree! I've been watching their site about every other day so I can pick up a white one and possibly silver. I didn't get that these cases have a back to them though, unless I just misunderstood what the other posters meant.

jphoman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
They don't have a back it comes with front and back screen guards though. sgp does have a similar version with a back to it, but I think this one looks better.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I really like the hybrid case. It doesn't cover the back, it's more like a bumper only it has the silicone to protect the phone. These are cool. I like the colors too.

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Looks like my sgp bumper, screen protector and back protector just got delivered at my house. I'll post my impressions when I get off work!
Ps. The element vapor case is junk.

jphoman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Got it!

View attachment 6639View attachment 6640View attachment 6641View attachment 6642
Got in mail today, right before Purdue football game so thats nice. haha. Well i applied the case as you can see, and i havent put on the screen guard yet because i got one on thats fairly new. It fits well, kind of scary stretching the hard plastic shell over the soft black silicone, but it works. I love the look, the silver plastic protects the iPhone with giving it the look of an iPhone. I'm pleased, plus i can't wait to apply the screen guards in the future. I've heard nothing but positive comments of SGP screens.

Awesome. I also got in the Case-mate hula, it's quite bad ass as well. so check that out!

Reactions: stkywik

aestival

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Cool case, but it doesn't come out past the front and back, which leaves them as vulnerable to corner shocks as ever. Slim is great, but a tiny bit of shock absorption on those corners is key to actual protection.

jphoman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
@aestival look at the pictures again. It does go past the front and back. Just a little less than an apple bumper would. This allows it to be able to be sat on it's front or back without touching the glass screens. It might be harder to notice because it's the black silicone that is thicker than the silver part of the sgp case.

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the mini-review. Before I buy one, though, I have to ask one question: is there plastic that covers the back of the phone, or is that a screen guard on your picture? If it is plastic, does it collect dust/lint much?