Best Game for Nintendo Switch?

SteveO1128

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
This is good to know. Part of the reason I haven't been too concerned about getting a switch yet is this very reason - it just seems like there aren't a ton of games out there yet. But with Super Mario Odyssey coming (no matter how creepy that hat is) and the updates for Mario Kart 8... Yeah... the day is coming when a Switch makes sense.

Ryakan

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm saving up for a Switch because I really want to play Breath of the Wild. Of course I'm sure everyone else does as well. However, when friends are over. Mario Kart is always a key element to the evening's entertainment.

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
BEST MULTIPLAYER GAME!! At a party I got to play a game called "Jackbx Party Pack 3" and it was amazing! Highly recommend if you have a lot of fun friends with smartphones.

grimalkin64

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Right now, I would argue that the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the best game on the Switch at the moment. This is a biased opinion because I have not played Mario Kart Deluxe yet and hoping to buy Splatoon 2 this weekend. I participated in the Splatfest and this past Saturday's demo and feel this game will be in the top five of the best Switch games for 2017. Also looking forward to Mario Odyssey.

Nintendo's marketing for the Switch has been going very well. Much better than the marketing for the Wii U. I've been playing since the Switch was released in March. My PS4 has been feeling rather lonely.

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
I found another AMAZING game! This is probably the best game I have EVER played (and I've played ALOT of games).

And the game is....
SHOVEL KNIGHT: treasure trove

It's an amazing platformer, especially if you like challenging games.

Also it contains some incredible pixel art!

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
This is an idea that if made I personally think would be the BEST game ever made for the switch.

The game would be based on the television series "Avatar:the last airbender".

At the beginning you would select an element to bend and train with...only once you had beaten the game will you be able to play as the Avatar (the only person in the world that can bend ALL the elements)

The game play would be the equivalent of breath of the wild (open world with lots of side quests and you get to choose what you do)

You'd hold one joy con in each hand and then attack by doing the movements from the series (think the technology behind "Just Dance")

Want do you guys think?

Does anyone else think this would be the best game ever?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR