Best earphones for the iPhone

crovax85

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys

When the new iphone starts selling, I'm planning to upgrade and at the same time get a new pair of earphones.

I'm currently using the Apple in-ear headphones but the build quality is a little bad. bits have started to get lose and some parts are starting to tear.

So does anyone know of a pair of earphones that have the same functions of the Apple in-ears? (volume, play, pause, speak etc)

Thanks!

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Try the Klipsch X10i. When my Apple earphones started wearing out, a friend recommended this in ear earphones. I was kinda hesitant to buy it, it was wayyyy expensive for me. Luckily, I won this in a raffle at work. I have loved it since then.

allyhac

May 17, 2010
Visit site
honestly i dont think its right to pay too much for headphones just because some people have the tendency to lose them or whatever. honestly go with something cheap and it wont really matter unless you are going to be using them like 24/7 then get something really good =] just my thought

crovax85

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I use earphones about 2 hours a day when i travel to work. even more on the weekends.

So a good pair that is comfortable is essential.

Will look at the Klipsch x10i and see if they are for me. :)