Best Cases?

Beezzy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Commuter Case! Sleek, but still has a good amount of protection without much bulk. They have the black one on Amazon for $20 with free 2 day shipping if your a Prime customer.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've tried a few, but my favourites are the Switcheasy Rebel Touch and the Otterbox Commuter. Both look great, and don't add much bulk. Both are 2 piece cases, with an inner skin and and outer polycarbonate shell.

The Otterbox is the best in terms of combination of offering protection while keeping the bulk down. Only down side is the silicone skin portion. Like all silicone cases, it tends to pick up dust and can be a little flimsy.

The Switcheasy's inner skin is made of polymer, which doesn't pick up dust and is less flimsy than silicone. But the polycarbonate outer frame is like a spine, so it doesn't sit flat on a table (the touch will rock side to side). Also, it leaves the entire front face open, where as the Otterbox leaves just the screen, camera and light sensor exposed.

nynix

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Zagg Invisible Shield

I went with Zagg Invisible shield. If I had to do it again, I would just get the one that goes on the back and sides rather than everything (including the screen.) The film on the screen reduces the sensitivity and I may pull it off one of these days. Otherwise, I am happy with it -- can't get much thinner!

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the the Zagg full body screen protector+ Otterbox Commuter and have had no issues. Minimal bulk/good protection.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
In my opinion, the OtterBox Defender Series case is one of the best.
Yes! My fiance has a blue and white OtterBox Defender on her 2010 iPod Touch and she loves it. Since the iPod itself is so thin in the first place, the Defender case really doesn't add that much bulk.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods