Status
Not open for further replies.

independentvolume

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. I got my iPhone 5 at launch and it's already scratched to hell. Not even abused, just from being pocketed. I'm looking for the thinnest case possible so this phone doesn't look so get to. Any suggestions? At least it works well and the screen is unharmed.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dang what do you have in your pockets with your phone?! I haven't had a case on my phone and it looks awesome with the exception of one small nick in the casing :(

Beamed from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

spark032207#WN

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a Belkin Candy case that I really like. It's thin but also protects the screen from getting scratched when put face down on a table. My phone has survived several falls without a scratch

RG13

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Switch Easy Nude is what i think you would like,you can barley feel any thickness and would protect the back of the phone
plus you can put the screen protector they supply.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Speck Candyshell was my favorite and now I have the Speck Fabshell (mega-plaid black) and really like that a lot. Didn't keep a case on my iPhone 4 (the ones I had scratched the band up). These are snug and haven't done anything to the phone, though the loose Incipio DualPro I had did scuff it up in one spot. Go figure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.