Best Buy Pre Orders

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Mine says shipping delayed yadda yadda yadda. If we don’t have your phones to you by October 20 they’ll cancel the order. No where on the site can you cancel or make changes to the order. Verizon screwed me and now Best Buy. I give up.
October 20th? Holy cow

mattdamiz

Sep 21, 2018
Visit site
Mine is exactly the same. Two preorders on at&t thru bestbuy. Now I get the notification saying delay. Irritating considering my nearest bestbuy has them available for pick-up. Now my at&t account is all monked up with upgrades in process. Is it possible to call and cancel? It won't let me do it on the site. Says that October 20th bullsheet.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Mine is exactly the same. Two preorders on at&t thru bestbuy. Now I get the notification saying delay. Irritating considering my nearest bestbuy has them available for pick-up. Now my at&t account is all monked up with upgrades in process. Is it possible to call and cancel? It won't let me do it on the site. Says that October 20th bullsheet.

Did you also get them shipped?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
If they've already shipped then no you have to wait. If you're picking up yes you can call att and cancel

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I chose in-store pickup. I can't stand sitting around and waiting for a delivery truck.

Im calling 1-888-BESTBUY to cancel the order. I'll go in store where I know I can buy one today. Best Buy's all over my city have them available.

I called customer service. One of my phones is 37 minutes away in Carmel location and the other in Clarksville, IL, 2 hours away. Just awaiting UPS to pick them up. I'll be patient. Should be here no later than next week. I already have the X.

Last edited:

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
14b621e634f7d7f0e6923ed0d1f8c542.jpg

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I got an email last night saying my order was ready for pick up.... to bad I have to be at work before my store opens!! I have to wait till 6pm to get mine today, but that's ok it gave me time to buy a series 3 Nike watch and it to is now ready for pick up.... Gonna be like christmas when I get off work lol

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
So the Best Buy I preordered my XS Max from didn’t get any 512GBs into the store at all. I went ahead and canceled the 512GB order and picked up the gold 256GB one instead and I’m totally fine with that.

scmurphy13

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
So the Best Buy I preordered my XS Max from didn’t get any 512GBs into the store at all. I went ahead and canceled the 512GB order and picked up the gold 256GB one instead and I’m totally fine with that.
Nobody will answer at my store. I paid with a gift card, so if I cancel my preorder, the money should immediately go back in the gift card, right? Then I can grab a 256.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Went and picked mine up last night and my store took forever!! When my girlfriend and I pre-ordered they set us up appointment times to come in and pick it up (6pm). So we get there and it's a mad house, they had only one line, then people tired to skip the line and act confused to try and get help. The appointment didn't even matter bc they didn't stand by it we didn't end up getting our phones till almost 8.... was definitely a little irritated, BUT I got my Max and I love it