Best Buy Pre Orders

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Who else preordered through Best Buy? I ordered a Sprint Max Gold 256gb and says it’ll be ready for pick up Friday

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I was going to, but they did not give me an option to order SIM free or us my existing line for AT&T. They only had "add a new line"

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I preordered the gold 512GB iPhone XS Max from Best Buy with in-store pickup on Friday, 9/21. Any idea what time they'll let me pick it up? Will I be able to go in there right when the store opens and grab it?

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I preordered the gold 512GB iPhone XS Max from Best Buy with in-store pickup on Friday, 9/21. Any idea what time they'll let me pick it up? Will I be able to go in there right when the store opens and grab it?

Most stores open at 10 and yes as long as you get an email saying it’s ready for pick up they’ll have it ready by time the doors open.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Most stores open at 10 and yes as long as you get an email saying it’s ready for pick up they’ll have it ready by time the doors open.

Great! Thank you for your response.

I went into Best Buy on November 3rd last year on the iPhone X release day and my local Best Buy was opened at 8 am in anticipation for the iPhone rush. Hopefully it'll be open at the same time this year!

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Great! Thank you for your response.

I went into Best Buy on November 3rd last year on the iPhone X release day and my local Best Buy was opened at 8 am in anticipation for the iPhone rush. Hopefully it'll be open at the same time this year!

Yes some stores will open at 8 but not all

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Best Buy used to call and try to setup an appointment times so everyone would not rush in at opening. I would expect something similar this year.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Best Buy used to call and try to setup an appointment times so everyone would not rush in at opening. I would expect something similar this year.

Meh. I'm going to rush to the store. I paid full retail price and I just want to set it up when I get home. I have to drive two hours one way (four hours round trip) to the nearest Best Buy store because I'll be working in a remote area for the next couple of weeks. Blah.

scmurphy13

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Never pre-ordered through Best Buy before. Will we see any indication of movement or nothing until we get the email to come pick it up?

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I had to preorder through Best Buy because Verizon cancelled both my max orders. Ordered yesterday evening with delivery this Friday. Still processing at the moment.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I just called Best Buy to make sure everything is in order and it is. The customer support associate assured me I'd be able to pick it up Friday morning.

I'm actually more excited to get the iPhone XS Max than I was about the iPhone X last year.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I just hope that BB has the S4 Watch (GPS/CEL) in stock on the 21st. I decided to not pre-order and then regretted it the next day. Hoping for some odd reason they will have some in stock. Don't care if it's Aluminium or SS, as long as it's black/space-gray. If not I can wait until October. Will be on the road the next two weeks, so wanted to PU in store. I assume we will be seeing a lot of iPhone X / 8+ and Apple Watch S3 on Swappa very soon.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I do too. I didn't preorder the AW S4 either and I'm kicking myself for it.

I have no idea why I didn't.. well actually I guess I do, since last year my wife and I got each other S3 for Xmas and maybe I felt we should do that again with the S4.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine says shipping delayed yadda yadda yadda. If we don’t have your phones to you by October 20 they’ll cancel the order. No where on the site can you cancel or make changes to the order. Verizon screwed me and now Best Buy. I give up.

scmurphy13

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Mine says shipping delayed yadda yadda yadda. If we don’t have your phones to you by October 20 they’ll cancel the order. No where on the site can you cancel or make changes to the order. Verizon screwed me and now Best Buy. I give up.
Where does your say that?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro