Best Buy is selling them Right now and have instore pick up for the morning

braz989

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, went ahead and ordered. Hopefully we can pick this up tomorrow morning smoothly, I can see them saying it's actually unavailable and having to wait...

braz989

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I still have not received my confirmation email. Am I the only one who feels like this will not be "ready for pickup" in the morning?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I still have not received my confirmation email. Am I the only one who feels like this will not be "ready for pickup" in the morning?

I ordered a VZW Gold 64GB and haven't received a confirmation either...I'm getting nervous:sick:

Don't worry you should receive the confirmation email soon. It took a while for me to get mine. Waiting is the hardest part.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Man... I got suckered in to a 10 hour shift tomorrow after waiting all night for my iPhone... This is probably why. Looks like I'll be activating all shift tomorrow. :p

Peter Cotton

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I was amazed when I got down to my Vodafone store at 7:15 am GMT only to find 2 people ahead of me. Had iPhone in hand by 8:30 am, still a massive queue outside the apple store though!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ugh. Wouldn't let me do it. I tried upgrading a line that doesn't have an existing data plan. It told me to select a required data plan, yet didn't offer one. So I had to choose to keep same plan. Because of that, it wouldn't go through. Awesome.

Xo.pink.xo

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine on best buy.com 32gb black. Waiting for my ready for pickup email. Checked the status and says confirming stores inventory. They should do that before placing orders but it also says its not available anymore. Must be sold out already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Option not available for 23452 zip or anywhere near. But just drove to the store and have ticket in hand for AT&T black 32GB.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on best buy.com 32gb black. Waiting for my ready for pickup email. Checked the status and says confirming stores inventory. They should do that before placing orders but it also says its not available anymore. Must be sold out already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Mine has been stuck on this status for a few hours now. I hope they send the pick up email before the store closes today.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Anybody on east coast time get an email for pick up? I'm in central and nervous but when I check the site it still shows my spec phone in stock at all the local best buys so I'm pretty confident it will be there. The confirmation email said you would get the email within 45 minutes of the product launch.

Last edited:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Anybody on east coast time get an email for pick up? I'm in central and nervous but when I check the site it still shows my spec phone in stock at all the local best buys so I'm pretty confident it will be there. The confirmation email said you would get the email within 45 minutes of the product launch.

I just got my pickup email. I'm headed to Best Buy right now😊

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice