Beats music vs spotify.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So my subscription to spotify has just expired and I'm looking at some possible alternatives. Beats is one that comes to mind especially now that there owned by Apple. But how does the service stack up to spotify? I signed up for a free trial of bears, but I'm a bit iffy about subscribing because we could very we'll see Apple completely relaunch and redo rhe service in the coming months.

What service do you use? Anyone here use beats over spotify or other services?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I use Spotify. I prefer it over beats. You get the actual song you are looking for not artists that sound like the song and artist you search for. I personally wasn't impressed with beats.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I use Spotify. I prefer it over beats. You get the actual song you are looking for not artists that sound like the song and artist you search for. I personally wasn't impressed with beats.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

What artists could you not find on beats?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I use iTunes Match I get the iTunes music without adds. Works for me. Most of the time I listen to podcasts anyway.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Spotify! I also listen to TuneIn Radio a lot. I grew up on radio, and still like it. I'm currently beta testing the new version of the free TuneIn radio.

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

GoodHuman

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Optimally spotify find nothing. Better understand what to look for alternatives subscription, for myself I know, long studied this question!:angel:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh