Beats Fit Pro

phessler

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Just curious if you guys received your Beats Fit Pro and do you like them?

Been using them for a week now. These sounds great and the fit is amazing. I always had to keep adjusting my APP as they would work themselves out while exercising. The BFP stay in place with no issue. The sound is about the same to me between the two with a bit more low end enhancement with the BFPs. These are keepers for me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Picked mine up today. I will give them a go later tonight and report back.
8cc6026f62cc4b8918ba6fa5a7f944c9.jpg

Have you decided whether or not they’re a keeper?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
All the reviews I’ve seen &this thread make me want to buy a pair I love the compact size of the AirPods Pro, but I need to make a sacrifice if they sound as good as everyone is saying…..decisions decisions

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
All the reviews I’ve seen &this thread make me want to buy a pair I love the compact size of the AirPods Pro, but I need to make a sacrifice if they sound as good as everyone is saying…..decisions decisions

Same here. Nikki. I’m trying very hard to not buy them, but my curiosity is putting up a heckuva fight… :)

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
While the case is bigger than the AirPods Pro, it’s not Powerbeats Pro oversized case. It’s still a very pocketable case. All I can say is if you’re looking to buy new wireless buds, these are the ones you should get. If you aren’t planning on any right now, and are happy with your AirPods Pro, stick with them. Unless you can afford to get them.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Nikki. I’m trying very hard to not buy them, but my curiosity is putting up a heckuva fight… :)

The struggle is real

While the case is bigger than the AirPods Pro, it’s not Powerbeats Pro oversized case. It’s still a very pocketable case. All I can say is if you’re looking to buy new wireless buds, these are the ones you should get. If you aren’t planning on any right now, and are happy with your AirPods Pro, stick with them. Unless you can afford to get them.

That small size difference really matters for certain handbags I carry often, but I’m glad it’s not as huge as PowerBeats Pro.

How is the call quality? Is it comparable to AirPods Pro or better?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up these eartips off Amazon. Saw a review for them. They’re a gel like material, and will, with the aid of your body heat, conform to your ear. They are comfortable, but do allow a little sound to bleed through. If you’re interested, AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTEC 2 Pairs... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BRB1KJ...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3272687

The way the BFP fit to my ears are totally different than my AirPods Pro and I don't really need any third party ear tips for a better fit like I do with my AirPods Pro. Thanks for the info though

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro