Beats by Dr. Dre or Bose Noise Cancelling

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey, I wanna get some new headphones.

I have the Etymotic HF2 in ear. Those are horrible when you are on the plane because your ears can't pop. They are excellent, the sound is excellent but man my ears were infected and messed up for months.

I'm considering Beats by Dr. Dre or Bose Noise Cancelling. I can't decide which one.

If there are any users of each in the house please let me know what you think of your particular choice.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I have Bose and like them, although I am not a fan of the way they fit on my head. I have tried the Dr. Dre and like the way they fit and the sound. If I were you, I'd probably pick up the Beats.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I use the bose headphones at the office for....drowning out some of the unpleasantness at the office. They work great, but a tad tight on my noggin ( I guess I have a big head ). I love the sound quality though.

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Go for the beats , even the ear bud ones have such tremendous quality and bass .

I have some good in ear ones but since I fly every week (and use them on the plane), the pressure builds up and causes me to have ear infections. I need some over the ear headphones.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
They current ones do not support this. I think I saw a rumor about a new version that supports this, but it is not confirmed...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro