BBM keeps crashing

Aimar_69

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
after the update it got worse to be honest
whenever i press the "contact" tab app just crashes and stops working ..
tried every idea nothing worked ..
unistall and install , reboot , i even signed in bbm for andorid to deleted some contacts and then signed back on iOS and still the same !!

i emailed them but im pretty sure no one will respond ! any thoughts ?

++

Cant see dispay pictures unless the contact change it to a new one any idea why ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
after the update it got worse to be honest
whenever i press the "contact" tab app just crashes and stops working ..
tried every idea nothing worked ..
unistall and install , reboot , i even signed in bbm for andorid to deleted some contacts and then signed back on iOS and still the same !!

i emailed them but im pretty sure no one will respond ! any thoughts ?

++

Cant see dispay pictures unless the contact change it to a new one any idea why ?

I don't know what to tell you. When you say, "after the update", are you referring to the iOS 7.0.3 update or the BBM v1.0.2.114 update? In any case, you'e done what I would have done to try to correct the issue, but you're still having issues. Fortunately, many of us are not and it's difficult for us to grasp what might be causing you the problems.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Uninstall BBM... reboot the device... make sure your iOS is updated to 7.0.3 - then reinstall the latest version of BBM...

Aimar_69

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
thanks D

I was referring to the BBM update bcs apparently they said they fixed issues with iOS after the new update !

so what can i do ? nothing ?

any idea about the pictures ?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
thanks D

I was referring to the BBM update bcs apparently they said they fixed issues with iOS after the new update !

so what can i do ? nothing ?

any idea about the pictures ?

They are apparently readying a fix for the contacts issue

Aimar_69

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Uninstall BBM... reboot the device... make sure your iOS is updated to 7.0.3 - then reinstall the latest version of BBM...

my iOS is 7.0.3 but ill give it a try why not .. its very annoying to use the app and not be able to check the contact list or see pictures

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
my bbm is not crashing but it is NOT pushing messages to my iphone, I have all settings right but I dont get notifications....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner