BB 9900 to iPhone 4s

jack57

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
Well never thought I would switch to Apple, but after setting up wife's iPhone,and dealing with the Apple store about daughters broken screen. I was impressed enough to buy one. So should recieve it in the next few days. i have already loaded ios 7 on wifes phone and like it, but still learning about apple.
So good bye to Crackberry and hello iMore.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Jack. A few years ago I went from the BB Bold 9900 to the iPhone 3GS and haven't looked back since. The 4S is a nice phone choice, good luck with it. :)

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I'm a former BlackBerry user and once I made the switch to the iPhone 4s I've never looked back. The 4s is a great device and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore jack. I'm another former BlackBerry user. I switched from a Bold 9930 to the 4S last year and I haven't looked back.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
Well never thought I would switch to Apple, but after setting up wife's iPhone,and dealing with the Apple store about daughters broken screen. I was impressed enough to buy one. So should recieve it in the next few days. i have already loaded ios 7 on wifes phone and like it, but still learning about apple.

I was in the same boat as you. It wasn't until I helped someone set up an iPhone3GS that ran circles around my Storm that I got a 4s.

​Welcome to the iSide!

SneakySnufflez

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back to iPhone goodness!

And best of all if you miss bbm it's coming out on Sunday for iOS! 😁

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app😊

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I use a 9930 and until recently a 4s. I find that they both have their "better-than-the-other" points. That's why I can't seem to get rid of one or the other. The 4s is really a great iPhone. I think it has one of the best keyboards in the virtual world which made it very easy to go from typing on buttons to typing on a piece of glass.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey Jack Welcome to our iMore family :biggrin: I'm also a former 9900 user and actually still have that device but my iPhone stole my heart !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore jack and we are certainly happy to have yet another growing member of the group that grows every day. We are a good friendly bunch of people so feel free to jump right in to the forums to mean the most and important to you.
Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Welcome, came over after using the 9930, to the 4s and never looked back.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Jack,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal