Battery Usage not displaying.

phlourish

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
My battery usage information doesn't show. It's been like this since iOS 9.3. I'm currently on iOS 10 PB3 and it's still not displaying.

Can I get any help here?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 110120

I turned it off, fully charged it ... but nothing displaying.

What are you looking to display? The % is showing. Wait. You want the list of usage stats. If you fully charged it, and it doesn't show, try first a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings :
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

phlourish

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
What are you looking to display? The % is showing. Wait. You want the list of usage stats. If you fully charged it, and it doesn't show, try first a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings :
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

I'm have done all that, but the usage stats still doesn't display. The list of apps and the percentage of battery used is not showing. It's just like the screenshots sent earlier.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm have done all that, but the usage stats still doesn't display. The list of apps and the percentage of battery used is not showing. It's just like the screenshots sent earlier.

Have you tried restoring the phone in iTunes? Drop back to iOS 9.3.4. Restore 9.3.4 in iTunes. No back up. Restore as new. Then afterwards, jump back on iOS 10 beta.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods