Battery usage by app not showing after battery replacemnt

mualhadi

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Since i changed the battery on 6s the battery usage by apps isn't showing. There's just this message "Battery information will be available after using iPhone for a few minutes"

It's been a month since the replacement and i used the phone and done several complete battery cycles, Has anyone encountered this? and how i can get them to show?

IMG_0536.PNG

The new battery performance is great though

golfinggod

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
I take it you've restarted the device and have the latest iOS installed? If so have you backed everything up and restored it? I'd try that before taking it into a store.

boskib

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Probably won't go the store route at all - not a massive issue just bit annoying and looks to me software related. Will do restore all settings tonight an report back to you guys. :) Thanks.

Jdesutter

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue with the battery usage info missing after battery change and believe it is related to the new battery having a higher mAh capacity. I installed Battery Info (free app) and it says my battery wear is 0.0% and the capacity is 1800 mAh - not the standard 1715 mAh that Apple designed the phone to have. My usage detail returns as soon as I reinstall the original battery.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Odd. I just had my battery replaced on Friday and I'm not noticing this at all. Everything's showing normally under Battery for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2