Battery Percentage Always On

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Ive recently found on my iPhone that the battery percentage is constantly on, regardless of what the setting says. Anyone know what to do? Ive thought to reset all settings, but Im not sure what that will do and dont want to lose any important settings or anything.

Thanks TiPb family!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to turn it off by going to Settings, General, Usage.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
You should be able to turn it off by going to Settings, General, Usage.

Doesn't do anything. Right now it's in the off position and it's still on. And I have rebooted the device. Don't know why it's doing that.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't do anything. Right now it's in the off position and it's still on. And I have rebooted the device. Don't know why it's doing that.

Are you jailbroken? Sometimes things get hosed when you tweak stuff.

Either way, try restoring your phone. Or go to Apple.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

If resets and reboots don't seem to help, your next step would be to restore your iPhone. If the problem persists I would contact Apple and make an appointment to get your iPhone looked at.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
dont believe public 4S jailbreak is out yet. Probably just need a reboot/backup and restore?

There is a jailbreak available for the 4S running iOS 5, however, it is tethered only at this time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices