Battery life

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Very sorry for the late reply, just happened to notice a message on iMore. I need to figure out how to receive notifications immediately. To answer your question, I actually use my 7 heavily during work hours, as my exchange account is connected to the device.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Heavily as in how many emails? Im on WiFi at work and barely get to 1pm what's your call time like for the day etc because that's pretty hard to believe especially after reading other iPhone 7 owners comments in various threads

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
A simple Google search shows plenty of devices with 5.5" screens that are similar to or a tad thicker and have much larger batteries than the plus models. Apple always went small on batteries, hence the "wall huggers" commercials from samsung.

Androids require a much bigger battery to make it through the day. Apple has very power efficient processors so a big battery is not required to get the same usage as an Android.

mawpr

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I have had my i phone 7 for about a month. It was fine until yesterday when the battery drained rather quickly. I turned off everything I could think of but it is still going down without use. How can I find out if something is running

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner