Battery life sucks

Poohbear

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Do any of you have really bad battery life like my wife's iphone4? I'll put the phone to charge at night and once its completely charged, i'll unplug it. We'll go to bed and when we wake up the battery is at 16% or completely dead with no use. I tried a factory reset and that didn't help at all. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Gustavo

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So you have restored ? And setup as new ? Or did you load from a backup ?

I would try setting up as new and make sure you don't have a specific app that is causing the issue

Poohbear

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
So you have restored ? And setup as new ? Or did you load from a backup ?

I would try setting up as new and make sure you don't have a specific app that is causing the issue

No, I restored and setup as new. I also deleted every app for her except for facebook.

Poohbear

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
She got the phone in late June of this year, so about 5 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why my response to Peligro911 didn't show up, but yes, I did restore the phone and set it up as new. The only app that she has is Facebook.

pcgizmo

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Do any of you have really bad battery life like my wife's iphone4? I'll put the phone to charge at night and once its completely charged, i'll unplug it. We'll go to bed and when we wake up the battery is at 16% or completely dead with no use. I tried a factory reset and that didn't help at all. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Gustavo

No

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Wipe and restore as new.

Also check for anything that can be running actively that will be using power.

I can have mine charged up and not loose 10% over night off the charger.

* Also it could be your iCloud Back up running at night, but that would not use that much battery power.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
My battery life has been just fine on my i4. I just make sure that I hard close all apps when I am doing using my phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EldenRasco