Battery friendly themes.

BlueGoldAce

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I am just looking to create a thread that pulls some useful information from the experience of users who visit this forum. I am as to people's experience with winterboard themes that don't noticeably slow down the iPhone or drain the battery.

Hopefully this could be a useful thread, but if not, I'll find it useful!

Thanks,

-Blue

Merthod

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I don't have much experience themming the iphone recently. However I do know that almost all themes will consume more power because of their HD features, icon file size and resolutions and how animated it is. Iphone has never had a great reputation about its battery with the standard theme. I believe it's a matter of testing it, but again, I'd never put a lightweight theme because I love eye candy. If you can afford the charge time, then go for it.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I themed a lot since iOS4 until now, but I stopped thumbing because iOS7 just looks good :)

Winterboard really slows down your system and drains more battery, especially if you have a lot of themes and using many together and if you use widgets (especially which weather widgets which updates their values). I just use Springtomize to configure the layout of the home screen, dock, folder, status bar etc., the rest ist just cool :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen