Battery cases

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Review: Eight iPhone 4 battery cases Review | Macworld

Anyone have real-life experience with any of the current batch of cases that include a built-in battery? I currently have no issues with my 4S battery lasting the day, but one of these may be handy when I travel. The solar powered one is very interesting.

I am rocking a Mophie Juice Pack Plus that I had used on my IP4. It works really well, and charges the IP4S pretty quickly. It does make the phone heavier, but it is pretty solid, and that also means protective. I like that it pumps the volume up some.

The only negative is that the Juice Pack Plus charges slowly- maybe five hours for a full charge if it is not on the phone. You can top it off though at any time, and that really extends the battery life. I highly recommend this case.

Also their customer service is awesome. If you go to their FB page they may have a coupon for 15% off that is still good.

sunny8987

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using an iphone battery case from Dragonext.com, it's actually more like an external battery for my iphone. I don't use it often, because I have other cases. :D

scotiez

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
This thread is a couple weeks old now but i'll post anyway. I have the iPhone 4s and the same day i bought that i bought the Mophie juice pack plus. My iPhone battery lasts me all day long but its nice to have that extra juice for when you need it. The Battery case does make it a bit heavier and more solid feeling, but running the phone naked makes me feel like im holding an egg and I don't want to break the shell. Sure the iPhone is the nicest looking phone i have ever had but also very expensive. The Mophie juice pack plus gives you the extra power for when you want it and protects your phone very well. It charges the phone very quickly. When i have to charge both the phone and Mophie i leave the phone inside the case, plug it in by usb into the computer and let it charge over night while im sleeping. When i wake up both are fully charged and will last me several days before having to plug it in again. I like that. I think he Mophie juice pack plus is one of the top battery/cases out for this phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen