Badge on appstore

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
My Badge on my appstore updates reads 1 update. My problem there is no update there. How do I resolve this issue without shutting off the Badge counter for that app???
Thanks, Vinny

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
My Badge on my appstore updates reads 1 update. My problem there is no update there. How do I resolve this issue without shutting off the Badge counter for that app???
Thanks, Vinny

Have you already tried swiping away the card in multitasking and restarting the App Store?

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Dude! I'm experiencing this problem now too and I've rebooted as well as force closed/re-opened the app. It's with Google Maps. It's done this in the past but doing either of the two listed above usually handles it. Weird.

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Also running the latest software and have never jailbroken. Brand new device.

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
It was Google Maps, the badge icon was lit up way before the Google maps app sais update on it. I rebooted the phone 3 times and the Google Maps app finaly said update. I updated the app it the Badge shut off. Thanks for all the help. Great Forum.
Vinny

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Mine does that often :( I have a twitter update that says open instead of update at the moment...

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
My 5s was showing a 1 on the app store all day yesterday. When I looked at it, there was nothing to update. Today when I checked it, twitter showed an update. After it updated, all is good.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen