Back to ios from android

Atony7

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm finally picking up a new Iphone 5 today with Sprint and I'm excited to come back to the iphone after a year and half with a Galaxy 3. I had a 4s before my Galaxy so I'm familiar with ios. I really like what they did with ios7. I was gonna go with the 5s but the 5 itself is fine. Anywho, thought I'd share and happy to be here. Any tips on cases would be appreciated :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using iMore Forums mobile app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back, and I'm glad you like what Apple has done with iOS 7. Not everyone is pleased with it, but those of us who are, we share in your enthusiasm. Anyway, take care, enjoy your new iPhone 5 and have a great weekend...:)

Exsurgo

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back to iOS! As for your question regarding cases, I use a Seidio Surface case and belt clip for my 5. I had the 4 and 4S previously, and ALWAYS used a Seidio. Perfect fit, good protection, and no real additional bulk. Don't think you'd be disappointed...

Atony7

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
One thing that has shocked me is how good the battery life has been. The battery on my galaxy 3 was never great but wasn't the worst. But the battery on my new iPhone 5 blows it out the water.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app