Back on the good side!

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Had also tried the S4, thought it was great @ first.
Glad I made the switch back, it's by far the best choice for me also.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It's all good to stray, let's you try something new then you realize that what you left was way better and you coming sprinting back flinging that POS Android device to the wind! haha!

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am still shocked at how accurate the keyboard is on the iPhone 5. Much much better than anything I had on my Android devices. I have large fingers and was a little worried about accuracy on such a "tiny" keyboard. Me Likey!!!

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I really don't know if I want to stay on android and get a moto x or go back to IOS and get the 5S. it seems I change my opinion daily.

scmurphy13

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
I recently made the switch to iOS from Android. I used to switch phones every 2-3 weeks, and while that's fun to do, it gets boring after a while. I had settled on the HTC One and was using that for about two months. I had experience with iOS and the iPhone because I had gone through a couple 4S's while trading phones. I recently decided to switch to the 5 after getting my wife a 5 to replace her 4S. Not sure what is different because it has the same OS as the 4S, but I'm really liking it and I've decided to stay with it for a while. I'm excited for iOS 7 to come out. I've gone through Android, Windows Phone, BB, and iOS. To me, iOS and WP have always been the smoothest and most consistent. If WP had the app support that iOS has, then it would be a lot bigger than it is because it's nice and simple and it works. Anyways, rambling over. iOS is where I'll be for a while.

Sent from my iPhone 5

neonworm

May 14, 2013
Visit site
It's all good to stray, let's you try something new then you realize that what you left was way better and you coming sprinting back flinging that POS Android device to the wind! haha!

That is an ignorant statement.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
You one of those "Somebody dissed Android on the interwebs so I must correct them" types??

Apparently!

No, it is just that Android is not a POS. That is an ignorant statement.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

No it isn't an ignorant statement as I've used four flagship Android devices here count them up, first the OG Droid --> HTC Thunderbolt --> Droid Bionic --> Samsung Galaxy Nexus and out of those devices the OG Droid was the best. Sorry that I don't agree with you anymore on which OS is more awesome.

Also if you read my post I didn't state Android itself was the POS I was referring to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus which is the POS. But you should already know that as you're using a Galaxy S3. If I did go back to Android which I won't in the foreseeable future until the singularity that is the Android update process is rectified I would get either the Moto X, HTC One or a Nexus phone and please don't use the only argument you guys have which is to get only Nexus devices or root and flash a rom because the majority of consumers don't want to do that.

So that ignorant enough for you?!

neonworm

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Apparently!

No it isn't an ignorant statement as I've used four flagship Android devices here count them up, first the OG Droid --> HTC Thunderbolt --> Droid Bionic --> Samsung Galaxy Nexus and out of those devices the OG Droid was the best. Sorry that I don't agree with you anymore on which OS is more awesome.

Also if you read my post I didn't state Android itself was the POS I was referring to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus which is the POS. But you should already know that as you're using a Galaxy S3. If I did go back to Android which I won't in the foreseeable future until the singularity that is the Android update process is rectified I would get either the Moto X, HTC One or a Nexus phone and please don't use the only argument you guys have which is to get only Nexus devices or root and flash a rom because the majority of consumers don't want to do that.

I didn't know that you were referring to a Galaxy Nexus as the pos. It didn't seem like it.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

neonworm

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Apparently!

What do you mean by "but you should already know that as you're using a Galaxy s3"

Sent from my Galaxy S3

jamesedward318

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I myself came back over from the gorgeous S4. I liked the device a ton and loved the camera but the Android OS was just too cumbersome for me.