Back cover replacement

melog69

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody tried putting a different back cover on the 4S, I found a few covers that I like but they say to only be compatible with the iPhone 4
I still can't post link but I found it at ecaseshop .com

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Back panels for the Verizon 4 fit the 4S. I've used iphone4parts and can recommend. They also have "coming soon" set for 4S parts, but I ordered two Verizon 4 backs and they both fit fine on my 4S.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Back panels for the Verizon 4 fit the 4S. I've used iphone4parts and can recommend. They also have "coming soon" set for 4S parts, but I ordered two Verizon 4 backs and they both fit fine on my 4S.

Do you know if the Verizon is different than the AT&T? Personally, I find the whole issue with different carriers having different size stuff is ridiculous..

I'll have to check out that site.. I am on AT&T and just wonder if a Verizon one would fit an AT&T phone.

Nevermind.. I just found on that site the link to the AT&T stuff... :eek:

Last edited:

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I've ordered from CNN a few times -- only complaint I have is the items come from overseas so they take a while to get here and they have to be signed for at delivery.

Yup... that is a drawback to the site... but they typically have good products.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
CNN.cn has the best OEM or after market items for phones/electronics. their quality is top notch. i use them a lot to refurbished tons of blackberrys

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Do you know if the Verizon is different than the AT&T? Personally, I find the whole issue with different carriers having different size stuff is ridiculous..

I'll have to check out that site.. I am on AT&T and just wonder if a Verizon one would fit an AT&T phone.

Nevermind.. I just found on that site the link to the AT&T stuff... :eek:

The backs have different clips .. So the Verizon won't work on AT&T and vis versa I think it's do too the phones antennas and lay out that are diff between the AT&T 4 and Verizon 4

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
The backs have different clips .. So the Verizon won't work on AT&T and vis versa I think it's do too the phones antennas and lay out that are diff between the AT&T 4 and Verizon 4

Exactly... and also the reason V iP4 backs fit any of the 4S models (as far as I know) is because the 4S chasis is based on the V iP4

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Exactly... and also the reason V iP4 backs fit any of the 4S models (as far as I know) is because the 4S chasis is based on the V iP4

That would make since maybe I'll test it out I got one of all 3 Verizon 4 AT&T 4 and Verizon 4s

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Please do... I know the V iP4 fits the AT&T iP4S... but it would be nice to know for sure for all the different models

All 4s are the same so Verizon backs will fit 4s not iPhone 4 AT&T backs because we know those are diff

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
So, from all this.. the AT&T 4 back cover "should" fit the AT&T 4S? Is that what I am reading here? Pelligro911.. throw some commas and punctuation in there, so it makes it easier to read your comments... please? :) Sometimes I get confused with what you are saying... All good information for sure, but hard to decipher sometimes. thx...

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
So, from all this.. the AT&T 4 back cover "should" fit the AT&T 4S? Is that what I am reading here? Pelligro911.. throw some commas and punctuation in there, so it makes it easier to read your comments... please? :) Sometimes I get confused with what you are saying... All good information for sure, but hard to decipher sometimes. thx...

no.the iphone 4(att) back cover is not gonna fit on iphone 4s(att,sprint,verizon).even the verizon iphone 4 is not gonna fit on iphone 4s's.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Please do... I know the V iP4 fits the AT&T iP4S... but it would be nice to know for sure for all the different models

no.the iphone 4(att) back cover is not gonna fit on iphone 4s(att,sprint,verizon).even the verizon iphone 4 is not gonna fit on iphone 4s's.

There seems to be some discrepancy between information....

So has anyone used a IP4 back cover (any carrier) on an ATT 4S...successfully?? If so, where was it purchased?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Sorry I kinda ramble ,

Someone stated that the iPhone 4 Verizon back fits the 4S , if this is true , we know for a fact that the iPhone 4 AT&T back doesn't fit the iPhone 4 Verizon
Based on this information any AT&T backing will not fit any 4S remember all 4S are the same regardless of carrier ...

I will put a end to all this .. I'll take the back off my 4S ... And see if my Verizon iPhone 4 original back works .. Then I will try to put a after market AT&T on my 4S
I will let you know why or why not with pics

Reactions: Rockdog97

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox