Auxo 2 (ios7)

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
It's constantly crashing, but I don't know why

I removed almost everything from Cydia, but it still crashes

Are there any known problems? I thought maybe because of low memory, but even after disabling a lot of daemons it still doesn't work for me :(

help suggestions?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok, Sentry has spoken:

Sentry:"Hey guys. We're looking into some possible 4S-specific issues. As for other incompatibilities, CCToggles (disappearing CC elements) and CCControls (crash) seem to be conflicting.
Thanks to everyone in here as well, discussing the issues does help me help others out via the support email. Thankfully it seems to be a minority compared to overall downloads, but thanks for your patience if you're having issues."

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
He/they solved the problem with the recent version :cool:

One of the most awesome tweaks I ever used and even better than Zephyr :)

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I had this installed for a few days, but started to become a little laggy at times.. When swiping up it would take a second to open CC. Like said, at first it ran smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Too much switcher / control center…
Just like intelliscreenx is too much lock screen

haha thinking the same. I wrote with the devs about minimalism and further enhancement and they said there will be more options in future releases, so be patient ;)

I also disabled most of IntelliScreenX stuff, to be honest I really don't think that a lot of people use all features like twitter, Facebook, RSS, Slide, Messages+ etc. Everyone just needs some of the variety of options and functions. I basically just needed it to have calendar, weather, music control and notifications on the lock screen without disappearing after unlock. I miss the functionality to put NC widgets in ISX page but luckily LockInfo7 was released which can do that and is even better in some points than ISX, but it's a early beta so there are a lot of bug and glitches.