AT&T wireless site down,,,

ugahairydawgs

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
AT&T Wireless is supposed to be coming out with a new marketing scheme with new graphics and the works. I'd imagine some sort of refresh to the website will be part of that.

kirbini

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
The wireless account site is still down

The wireless site is up but the account site is down and has been for a few hours at least. You only get a crappy "Maintenance In Progress" message with a 2008 copyright notice and broken image links. After 3 hours of waiting I called and was told "yep, there's a ticket for that". seriously.

No ETA as of 3:30pm CDT.

kirbini

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE: wireless login page is now available. if it takes you to a non-broken page, you only get this message:

"Due to a system upgrade the site is temporarily unavailable, please try again later. For immediate assistance please contact customer service at 1-800-331-050."

Seriously, do we really need another reason to hate ATT?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I don't get why everyone is upset or rushing to login. You can't preorder right now, so what's the rush to login to the AT&T site? I'd say that moving back your upgrade 6 months early is pretty good thing for users.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE: wireless login page is now available. if it takes you to a non-broken page, you only get this message:

"Due to a system upgrade the site is temporarily unavailable, please try again later. For immediate assistance please contact customer service at 1-800-331-050."

Seriously, do we really need another reason to hate ATT?

Really, their site being down, when pre-orders aren't even available is a reason to hate them, :rolleyes:

I don't get why everyone is upset or rushing to login. You can't preorder right now, so what's the rush to login to the AT&T site? I'd say that moving back your upgrade 6 months early is pretty good thing for users.

Agreed, I think it's just that some people ummmm, well, ya know, they just react and do, with no thought, what my dad would call, numbnuts

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Really, their site being down, when pre-orders aren't even available is a reason to hate them, :rolleyes:

Agreed, I think it's just that some people ummmm, well, ya know, they just react and do, with no thought, what my dad would call, numbnuts

Agreed. Some people just like to complain and <insert explicit language here> for no reason.

If it's "another" reason you hate them, leave if you're on AT&T.

"Omg, the site is down... omg!" Ummm ok? :rolleyes:

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Agreed. Some people just like to complain and <insert explicit language here> for no reason.

If it's "another" reason you hate them, leave if you're on AT&T.

"Omg, the site is down... omg!" Ummm ok? :rolleyes:

I know, imagine if people took all their time at hating, and like complimented someone or thing, world would be a fun place :p

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
It's in people's nature to complain. But some of these people, kids, whatever.....I'd like to lock them in a closet for 72hrs with nothing but an old Sylvania television w/ rabbit ears and an Atari 2600.

Nothing better than a healthy does of reality.:D

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Big9er my condolences to you. May he RIP. I don't even know him but sounds like he was full of life and great sense of humor.

Thanks a lot :) He was a great man, in many respects and his sense of humor was one of those. Dirty, filthy, humor and never left you not laughing.

kirbini

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Who gives a rip about pre-orders?

I don't give a **** about the new iPhone until it's available and has some real reviews. What I do care about is my May expense report due today. no access to the site means no access to my bill means no $120 for me this month. I don't know about you, but I like $120.

I can't think of a more legit reason to be hatin.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner