AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

savannaglass

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a 64g - gold 6 plus on 9/20. A "phone" showed up right away, but it was a 6 not a plus. AT&T said many plus orderers were getting the wrong phone. Has this happened to anyone else? Under the auspice that I "changed my mind" AT&T took back the 6. Now I'm probably at the end of the line to get the phone I ordered. Happy New Year I guess.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a 64g - gold 6 plus on 9/20. A "phone" showed up right away, but it was a 6 not a plus. AT&T said many plus orderers were getting the wrong phone. Has this happened to anyone else? Under the auspice that I "changed my mind" AT&T took back the 6. Now I'm probably at the end of the line to get the phone I ordered. Happy New Year I guess.

I've actually heard this happen before but from what I gathered they let the person 'use' the 6 and when they got the plus they had to turn in the 6. That's what I heard. But I have yet to see a date that entered December. Even ordering now. It shouldn't be as late as December.

savannaglass

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, at least it's not only my bad luck. AT&T did offer to let me use the 6, but changing from my 5s, to the 6 and later the 6 plus would cause my head to explode. Another question, the AT&T store said they would receive my new 6 plus phone there, then email and call when it's in. Any hope of this actually happening?

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, at least it's not only my bad luck. AT&T did offer to let me use the 6, but changing from my 5s, to the 6 and later the 6 plus would cause my head to explode. Another question, the AT&T store said they would receive my new 6 plus phone there, then email and call when it's in. Any hope of this actually happening?

I'd give it a couple weeks atleast. 64 is second best when it comes to the plus I'm finding.

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I ordered 9/12 (my sons 2nd birthday) @ 3:47am. I ordered an iphone 6+ 128gb gold. I've had the same status and shipping date of 10/13-10/22 since I ordered the phone. No email except my order confirmation. I can wait another week until I get mad.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Just a simple request: when anybody (finally) gets there phone, post on here with a date of order and date of delivery, as well as model and carrier. Just to give the rest of us desperate folk some idea about when to expect ours. (I'm AT&T space gray 64gb +, ordered 9/21 12:00pm ET)

TStewart14SHR

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Just a simple request: when anybody (finally) gets there phone, post on here with a date of order and date of delivery, as well as model and carrier. Just to give the rest of us desperate folk some idea about when to expect ours. (I'm AT&T space gray 64gb +, ordered 9/21 12:00pm ET)

will do...I'm hoping this means Apple is sending to carriers to cover orders

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just received e-mail, 6P SG 128GB shipped, provided USPS tracking number. Online confirmation shows shipped. USPS tracking not yet showing.

Ordered 9/12 03:40 eastern time with 10/02 - 10/13 ship promise. Actual ship date 10/08. Looks like AT&T and Apple lived up to order commitment.

There is hope everyone, good luck to all!

burken01

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Just received e-mail, 6P SG 128GB shipped, provided USPS tracking number. Online confirmation shows shipped. USPS tracking not yet showing.

Ordered 9/12 03:40 eastern time with 10/02 - 10/13 ship promise. Actual ship date 10/08. Looks like AT&T and Apple lived up to order commitment.

There is hope everyone, good luck to all!

yup mine shipped about an hour ago via USPS, 128 GB Space gray 6 plus.. I had the dreaded 10/2-10/13 delivery date too.. I ordered on 9/12 @ 12:52 am PST

so stoked right now!!

I tried tracking it as well and it hasn't shown up yet..

jimnbren

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
How quickly is Apple/ATT charging your cards once your order goes to processed? Or...do you see your cards charged before notification as others have reported?

Ordered through ATT second time on 9/17 (redo due to cc issues with att) 6+ 64 gold

burken01

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
How quickly is Apple/ATT charging your cards once your order goes to processed? Or...do you see your cards charged before notification as others have reported?

Ordered through ATT second time on 9/17 (redo due to cc issues with att) 6+ 64 gold

mine hasn't been charged yet, when I track it.. it comes up as "accepted" via USPS... Im assuming ill wake up tomorrow and itll say "shipped" and my card should be charged as well..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro