AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I hate big cases. But I guess that's my only option short of switching to the 6. I can just hear the android asses right now having their field day about this one. Steve Jobs would never release something with a defect like this.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
That is just wrong! I spoke to Att today and they said that the 128 is in "less demand" so they are shipping them sooner. Of course I stupidly ordered a 64. Should have gone all out!

My date did move up from 11-2 to 11/29 to 10/30 - 11/10 so its slightly better but it would be nice if the 128GB theory was true and mine ships even sooner.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have no movement either. I probably should just stop checking for it everyday. I should just put it out of my mind and be surprised one day when I get an email saying that it has shipped. But I can't for some reason. I want updates.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my gray 128gb plus from AT&T telesales on the 19th and got an estimated ship day of 11/9-11-21

How are you guys checking your status/estimated ship days to see if there is any change?

I'm pretty frustrated it's going to take two months to get my new phone...I thought about switching to the regular 6 but I have to own a plus first.

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Ordered my gray 128gb plus from AT&T telesales on the 19th and got an estimated ship day of 11/9-11-21

How are you guys checking your status/estimated ship days to see if there is any change?

I'm pretty frustrated it's going to take two months to get my new phone...I thought about switching to the regular 6 but I have to own a plus first.

Might want to check again... because mine changed from that time frame to October. I log in on my at&t account and then check order tab. Shows my i6, the 3 other cancelled orders for the i6 and the i6 plus.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Might want to check again... because mine changed from that time frame to October. I log in on my at&t account and then check order tab. Shows my i6, the 3 other cancelled orders for the i6 and the i6 plus.

I just logged in, clicked on "my orders", I see my order but the ONLY date listed is the "date ordered". I don't even see an estimated shipping date.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I have no movement either. I probably should just stop checking for it everyday. I should just put it out of my mind and be surprised one day when I get an email saying that it has shipped. But I can't for some reason. I want updates.

This is my problem. I'm checking my email every 5-10 minutes. Same with the website.

Pardeep Sanan

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Update Sept 24: 6:45 AM. My estimated shipment date was Oct 2 - Oct13. I just checked and my phone was shipped yesterday with delivery date of today. FedEx shows the phone has reached the Destination Sort facility and will be delivered before 8:00PM today. Please check and see I will be shipped much sooner than you expect, if it is not already shipped.

BEST OF LUCK

ki4cgs

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke with Premier Customer Service...

She stated that mine still shows 11/9-11/27 but AT&T is hoping to have all orders out well before their estimated date. She said that the delivery date is usually not updated until they receive the stock in their warehouse and can give a better estimate.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Mine changed to preparing to ship this morning when I checked. It still says that the expected shipping window is October 2 - 13th.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Just spoke with Premier Customer Service...

She stated that mine still shows 11/9-11/27 but AT&T is hoping to have all orders out well before their estimated date. She said that the delivery date is usually not updated until they receive the stock in their warehouse and can give a better estimate.

I'll believe when they say hope to get the phones out well before when I see my phone at my door. As for the not updating I can understand that one. If they would give the people who preordered first their first.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
For some reason when I click on "my orders" it doesn't show any dates except the order date.

I called AT&T and they said my estimated ship date is STILL 11/9-11/27

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
For some reason when I click on "my orders" it doesn't show any dates except the order date.

I called AT&T and they said my estimated ship date is STILL 11/9-11/27

That's what mine says too. I guess I will just have to be patient.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR