AT&T: No pre-order, no iPhone 4 until June 29

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
yup, that's what it means. I tried to pre-order from both at&t and apple on the 15th. Gave up, best I could do was reserve one at my local Apple Store. I'll be there to pick it up bright and early on the 24th.

S

stphnman20

Ok I just called my local Walmart and they said that they will have the I4 on launch day! Guess thats where i'm going..

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
@iErick
Was pre-ordering that bad on the 15th that it made u give up??
I ordered mine at 7:30am EST and it was a breeze, i was done in less then 5 mins no lie... i was done so quick and easy that it felt like i did something wrong lol :p

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Ok I just called my local Walmart and they said that they will have the I4 on launch day! Guess thats where i'm going..

Dont get your hopes up, if a damn AT&T store doesnt have any, what makes you think they(walmart) will?? And yes, sometimes businesses do say things to get you in their store!

S

stphnman20

Dont get your hopes up, if a damn AT&T store doesnt have any, what makes you think they(walmart) will?? And yes, sometimes businesses do say things to get you in their store!

What Garz said..

ATT screwed the pooch once again.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
ATT screwed the pooch once again.

AT&T screwed the pooch? Maybe Apple screwed the pooch and didn't provide AT&T with enough to fulfill their customers? Maybe Foxconn screwed up and didn't have people working long enough hours to manufacture enough iPhones for Apple to provide?

Seriously, what about this is AT&Ts fault? They can only sell what they have, I think they made the right business decision in selling their initial stock to pre-orders, instead of stopping pre-orders early to stock their brick and mortar stores with devices on launch day.

S

stphnman20

Yes I agree with the business decision on selling their pre-orders first.. But, I think it would have been better to set a number on how many pre-orders they can sell.. Only to give people who couldn't or didn't pre order a chance to get it on launch day. Now they are saying its pushed back on the 29th for people who didn't pre order. Where the hell did they get this date from? Is it the second batch? I thought the second batch was coming on the 15th of July? Doesn't make sense to me.

And yes IMO it's ATT's fault for not asking how many Iphone they are getting on launch they.. After all being partners and going through all the mess again in 3 years. Wouldn't you think it would be kind of organized by now?

It's just my opinion that's all.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
@iErick
Was pre-ordering that bad on the 15th that it made u give up??
I ordered mine at 7:30am EST and it was a breeze, i was done in less then 5 mins no lie... i was done so quick and easy that it felt like i did something wrong lol :p

I stayed up until 3 eastern time, hoping for a midnight preorder California time. No luck. I fell asleep for an hour, woke up and tried many many times. finally gave up and went to sleep. Woke up and kept trying both at&t and apple. It may have been because I have a FAN discount and am on premier. I couldn't log into my at&t account for a couple of days after. All is well now, hoping for a smooth pickup/purchase at the apple store.

MjCh97

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I went on the 16th and preordered at Best Buy. They said they open at 10 and will have my iPhone ready to pick up. I will be there about 8 just cause I'm pumped about getting iPhone 4. I sold my 3g I had and I'm using Nokia flip phone for about a week.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR