AT&T iPhone 4S?

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hello y'all, just a quick question or so, hope someone can just clear it up or help. I recently left android and joined the I side about a month ago. I sold my galaxy s3 and went ahead and bought a 4s 32 gig from Craigslist. I love the apple ecosystem and how iOS is just so simple, yet elegant.
Now, I have no intention of going back to android, but I'd love to have the peace of mind of buying a 4s from AT&T personally or even Apple, yet I notice that Apple doesn't even offer the 4S in 32 gig and AT&T only in refurbished.
What the hell?
I just want that peace of mind that I personally purchased a legit, SEALED, BRAND NEW iPhone. Makes no sense but I have an OCD of things like that sort of.

Obviously I'd sell mine and then purchase the new one. But seems I have no luck in finding any AT&T or Apple that would offer such. And if I do find one, at the prices I see, I'm better off buying a 5 at full price.

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
As I was looking to get a new 4S, I found that all carriers had 16G, some had 64G, but I had a hard time finding a new 32, although Sprint had certified refurb 32's. I think they are becoming scarce.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
That's usually what Apple does when a new iPhone is released. Its their way of phasing out the older models and pushing the newer ones. If u get a refurb from AT&T or Apple, IMO they are sometimes better than a brand new device because they have to go thru more testing than a newer device does and all the hardware is replaced with new ones. Something to think about.

ThaKrazyOne

May 16, 2012
Visit site
If all else, try to find one on CraigsList used but with AppleCare included. That way you have insurance so if something happens, you can have it fixed or replaced from Apple directly.

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies! Great look out on things. Looks like ill just keep it and hope to get lucky sometime. Maybe just bear with it until my early upgrade in February for the 5, hopefully most bugs will be worked out by then.

Bengalfan1

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T iPhone 4S?

I have used refurbished Blackberrys and Android phones from Verizon and they ended up working better than the ones I originally bought. Hopefull the same is true for a refurbished iPhones.

- - - Updated - - -

I have used refurbished Blackberrys and Android phones from Verizon and they ended up working better than the ones I originally bought. Hopefull the same is true for a refurbished iPhones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit