AT&T Hasn't Charged me yet

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine from apple... wasn't charged until after I had the device. I knew It was pending and knew it would go through at some point...I had just hoped it wouldn't. haha (64GB/Applecare+)

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Same here they put a hold on funds when the y shipped but has since expired. Still nothing for me also. Im sure they'll get around to it I just have to remember it's coming...

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Ditto, I ordered mine through AT&T the next morning after pre-order started and yet no charge. I didn't even notice till this post. I did see it pending at one point when it shipped but never cleared as an actual paid transaction. I'm sure they'll hit us up for it at some point.

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Yep, I haven't been charged yet either. I ordered online at AT&T the morning of the day pre-ordres went live. Also I received my iPhones, there was 2 pending charged but they were gone over a week and a half ago.

Lalartu

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
No charge for me either. Received phone on the 14th and the pending charge dropped off after it shipped. I talked to a local At&t rep about it. She said there is nothing she can do about it and that the system is probably back logged from all of the pre orders.

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Well I guess I'd rather have a back log on my charge then shipping. But would make me feel better to just pay for the phone and not always go oh yeah that's why I have more money then I thought.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
^^ interesting... :confused:

I'm sure it will catch up with you eventually, but yeah, I would rather pay my bill and get it out of the way...

mustang8918

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 10th and Fedex is holding it for me as of Tuesday, until I can pick it up this weekend, and AT&T charged me last night.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro