AT&T Hasn't Charged me yet

fhoeft

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
same boat

received on the 14th and still not billed as of the 27th, I too wish they would just bill me, I set the money aside back for a july launch and would just like to settle up already, I even called ATT premiere support and they had no answer. Is it free yet?

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Was on the phone with CS about something else and asked them to look into this. They called me back with you guessed it No information whatsoever. Rep says well if it isn't charged in a few month enjoy your free phone....If it were only that easy.

QuietRiot01

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I canceled a preorder, bought the phone in the apple store the day after it released...and they still shipped me another 4s yesterday (that i haven't been charged for). their system must be completely messed up!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I canceled a preorder, bought the phone in the apple store the day after it released...and they still shipped me another 4s yesterday (that i haven't been charged for). their system must be completely messed up!

I've got money on the computer system catching the error eventually and charging you...you're probably best off taking it to the store where you pre-ordered it and returning the extra iPhone.

QuietRiot01

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I've got money on the computer system catching the error eventually and charging you...you're probably best off taking it to the store where you pre-ordered it and returning the extra iPhone.

I'm sure they'll catch it too. I preordered online so I'll probably just send it back to att directly.

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Just my 2cents, I finally got charged for my 4S 32GB on 10/31. I did my pre-order the morning of 10/12. So maybe AT&T Accounting is finally catching up and starting to run our cards and charge.

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I still haven't been charged. Ironic I have been billed and already paid my $18 upgrade fee on my bill but nothing yet for actual phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73