AT&T Coverage

Mifzal Mufthi

Banned
Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi friends,

I saw many threads/posts that people are confused about their coverage dates. As a favour, I can help you to find out your coverage dates and you will know if you are eligibile for warranties or upgrades.

If interested, let me know.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi friends,

I saw many threads/posts that people are confused about their coverage dates. As a favour, I can help you to find out your coverage dates and you will know if you are eligibile for warranties or upgrades.

If interested, let me know.

Awesome! Thanks for helping out! I'm guessing you work for AT&T?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think if someone is confused about the coverage dates and upgrades on their lines, they should contact the carrier they do business with. I'm not saying you aren't being helpful or are legit, but giving out information to someone they don't know could end up being a bad thing.

Mifzal Mufthi

Banned
Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I think if someone is confused about the coverage dates and upgrades on their lines, they should contact the carrier they do business with. I'm not saying you aren't being helpful or are legit, but giving out information to someone they don't know could end up being a bad thing.

Understood. Always remember, trust is built after dealing with people and they can always recommend or criticise about the service after a couple of interaction. Do you want to see some samples? Worth trying

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Understood. Always remember, trust is built after dealing with people and they can always recommend or criticise about the service after a couple of interaction. Do you want to see some samples? Worth trying

Your account is very suspicious. You never answered my question about working for AT&T. I wouldn't trust you with my IMEI honestly....

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I don't know what you mean by "samples", and not to be rude...but I don't trust you and you seen a bit shady.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That information you try to provide should already be available on AT&T website. Just login with your credentials and see for yourself.

There is no need to do this any other way

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That information you try to provide should already be available on AT&T website. Just login with your credentials and see for yourself.

There is no need to do this any other way

Exactly. I really hope no one forwarded information they shouldn't have.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods