AT&T 7 Plus

gpo1956

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I have to order my AT&T phones through my work. Does anyone have any idea what kind of backlog they're looking at with AT&T right now? Is any color easier to get than the others? I'll be eligible for ordering the 128g 7 Plus on 11-13 and my 6 is dying fast so I don't want to wait any longer than I have to.

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I placed an order on 9/25, estimated shipping window is 11/4 - 11/11 so there is still quite a bit of back log. Go to their website and act like you are going to place an order to see the estimated ship dates for the model you want.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I walked into my local AT&T store on Monday night to order a 256GB Black 7 Plus. I wasn't expecting it to ship until at least the last week of Oct / first week of Nov. I got a shipping notification the next morning.

I'm thinking that it's just the return mailer for my old phone (I did the Next trade-in) so I won't be getting too excited until the phone actually arrives at my door.

Brian W1

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
AT&T 7 Plus

I ordered my Matt black 7 plus 256 GB at local ATT store on 10-8 and got it on 10-14!!! It was showing 10-22 to 10-29 but came in in less than a week! Love it too!

Murpheee

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I walked into my local AT&T store on Monday night to order a 256GB Black 7 Plus. I wasn't expecting it to ship until at least the last week of Oct / first week of Nov. I got a shipping notification the next morning.

I'm thinking that it's just the return mailer for my old phone (I did the Next trade-in) so I won't be getting too excited until the phone actually arrives at my door.

Your phone will come in the return mailer box so don't damage it opening it lmao. The shipping label and shipping tape are inside the box. Take your new phone out. Put your old phone in and mail it out. Quick and painless

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice