Assistive touch

tdeljr

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Just curious how many people use Assistive touch to minimize use of the home button? And do you really find it helpful?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Just curious how many people use Assistive touch to minimize use of the home button? And do you really find it helpful?

I use it religiously on my iPhone and iPad ever since I discovered it some time ago.
Many fine it annoying and gets in the way. I don't
Give it a go. You can always disable it.
Good Luck

tdeljr

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I've been trying it out and do like it, I just wish that you could put it in a permanent spot, like an app icon. Because I'd rather set it in the dock rather than it float around. But that would take away from using it within apps.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I use it often especially when I'm in the car and using my dash mount because it doesn't jar my unit it's just a simple screen tap

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

I've used it before but I found it to be in the way more than it was helpful

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I've told my wife, sons & daughter-in-laws.
No one likes it.
I stand alone.
Good Luck

I just jailbroke my 5S and installed Activator. I think the part I don't like is that it's constantly on the screen, if Assistive Touch was more gesture-based I think I would like it.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I've used it after since dropping my phone on the corner by the sleep/wake button. It isn't logical, but I'm a bit afraid ill run down the button and maybe break it if I use it too much.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox