Are you still using Apple News

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I fell off pretty quick, tried it again, and I'd rather use Flipboard if anything at all. I'm not a fan of the layout of Apple News nor how the stories are curated.

Wbutchart1

May 4, 2017
Visit site
I use apple news all the time, have it set up nicely to give me the latest news. The only issue I now have is that I have read a lot of tech news on it recently, now all I get is tech news, would rather it still give me more of a spread of news than homing in on one thing it thinks I want to read about.

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I tried it, I wanted it to replace feedly; sad to say I probably would need to continue using feedly. Some of the websites I looks on apple news are not available.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Using Apple News a lot now to keep an eye on this s-storm that's a-brewin. Maybe if I move it to my home screen it'll be used more.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I use it but, I also use Twitter. And often Twitter is quicker with news, and the same organizations I follow on Apple News are on my Twitter feed.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Yes for me Twitter is the best for news.

Totally agree, I follow six different news sites and the only problem is when you have a larger account they limit you to 200 tweet notifs a day. But I think it's the best way to stay updated and anyone that ffollows their favourite sports team it's really a great way to get updated on what's happening with any games if you can't get to a TV or radio.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes for me Twitter is the best for news.

Totally agree, I follow six different news sites and the only problem is when you have a larger account they limit you to 200 tweet notifs a day. But I think it's the best way to stay updated and anyone that ffollows their favourite sports team it's really a great way to get updated on what's happening with any games if you can't get to a TV or radio.

Twitter is definitely good but reading entire stories isn't the best IMO...plus the notifications & widget for Apple News is pretty convenient. For sports I use the apps for my teams, since they have notifications for everything that's going on. I'm sure not all team apps are created the same🤷🏾*♀️

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal