Are you listening to Beats 1? What do you think?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've listened to Beats 1 for a short period of time, and found it okay. I mean, I didn't dislike it or anything. I haven't listened to it long enough to say that it's great or not.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently listening to b-1, and it's straight-up jamming' now....:)..."Paul Revere" by the Beastie Boys is currently playing. I was a skirt chasin' baaaad boy back then (laughing).

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Only two songs so far. Not a fan of those two. We'll see. I'm not a fan of rap and the current time slot appears to be geared towards that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Actually a lot better than I expected, they're playing Buffy the vampire slayer intro right now lol

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hate it!! Every time I go to it a hip hop song is playing. Not my thing! I can get the music I like with TuneIn Radio Pro.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Most of the music is not my thing, but I'll keep trying here and there. I like the music stations that Apple puts on my "For You" page. That's pretty cool and I'm listening to those. Those are well done.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm too old for the type of music that plays on this station. It is obviously geared toward a younger age group, and I'm totally okay with that.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm too old for the type of music that plays on this station. It is obviously geared toward a younger age group, and I'm totally okay with that.

I was thinking the same thing until I turned it in this morning and there were a couple 80's songs being played. I think they will mix it up. I still prefer the radio stations that are recommended for me but I will flip over to Beats 1 and check it out from time to time.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing until I turned it in this morning and there were a couple 80's songs being played. I think they will mix it up. I still prefer the radio stations that are recommended for me but I will flip over to Beats 1 and check it out from time to time.

I guess I didn't listen long enough. I will give it another shot.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't want to go through 20 songs I don't like to hear one I think is just ok. I guess you have to subscribe to the streaming service to get the "For You" offer.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been pleasantly surprised with Beats 1 this morning. Beats 1 London, Alligator Hour with Josh Homme, and now what appears to be a country music hour has offered quite a variety compared to the usual hip hop, hip hop, and more hip hop that I've found all of the other times I've tried to listen to this station. Variety is good.